Finding Cures. Saving Pets.
We are a non-profit foundation dedicated to finding cures and saving pets with cancer and other serious pet diseases.
- Better treatment of pet cancers and other diseases
- Better access to veterinary care for pets
- Better support for the families who love them
- Grants for emergency and specialty care from our Hope Funds to treat pets with promising outcomes whose families cannot afford the full cost of care. Shared contributions are also made by the treating hospital and treating veterinarian to give the family the most financial help possible. We do not fund diagnostic workups, primary care or preventative care.
- Special programs such as the K-9 Heroes Fund that funds pet health insurance for the entire lives of police dogs serving in the Detroit area.
- Efforts to find cures for pets with catastrophic diseases through groundbreaking research and treatment.
- Other programs described under the “Events & Programs” tab in our web page header, above.
Frankie’s Friends is a 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation (federal EIN 59-3581823) with our gift-processing office at 3000 Busch Lake Blvd, Tampa FL 33614.